Women's Book Club
Assumption's Women's Book Club discussions take place monthly, at 7 pm in our Community Center, or School House. For more information, please contact Presvytera Andrea.
2017-18 Book Club Calendar (Dates and times are subject to change):
- September 21: A Gentleman in Moscow, Amor Towles
- October 19: The Little Paris Bookshop, Nina George
- November 16: Hillbilly Elegy, J.D. Vance
- December 7: Christmas Dinner & Book Exchange
- January 18: Beneath the Scarlet Sky, Mark Sullivan
- February 15: A Man Called Ove, Fredrik Backman
- March 22: Life of the Beloved, Henri J.M. Nouwen
- April 19: In the Eyes of Your Creator, David L. Fontes
- May 17: The Last Laugh, Lynn Freed
- May 29: End-Of-Year Celebration
Weekly bulletins will have any updated information or you may contact the church office directly, at: (480) 991-3009.