Women's Book Club
Assumption's Women's Book Club discussions take place monthly, at 7 pm in our Community Center, or School House. For more information, please contact Presvytera Andrea.
2017 Assumption's Book Club Schedule
- January 26: The Nightingale, by Kristin Hannah
- February 23: Small Great Things, by Jodi Picoult
- March 23: Tea and Crumples, by Summer Kinard
- April 27: Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives, by Elder Thaddeus
- May 23 or 25: The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window, by Jonas Jonasson
- May 30: End-Of-Year Celebration
Dates and times are subject to change. Weekly bulletins will have any updated information or you may contact the Church office @ (480) 991-3009.