Faith & Fellowship Study
Assumption Church uses small groups to provide participants with an informal setting for spiritual and personal growth. Led by a host of volunteers, our Faith & Fellowship ministry meets throughout the year to help parishioners share their faith and edify one another. Our gatherings begin at 7 pm, and are an excellent way for Orthodox Christians to renew and deepen their faith. For more information about the Faith and Fellowship Series please contact Jacob Saylor.
The Faith & Fellowship Study focuses on reading and discussing a book on the Orthodox way of life. Each week there is a reading assignment along with questions which frame the small group discussions the next week. The following series are available along with study questions:
- The Gospel According to St. John
- The Gospel According to St. John (Vol. II)
- The Orthodox Way, Metropolitan Kallistos Ware
- Thirty Steps to Heaven, Fr. Papavasiliou
- Our Thoughts Determine Our Lives, Elder Thaddeus
- For the Life of the World, Alexander Schmemann
Please remember that Faith & Fellowship provides the perfect opportunity to introduce others to Assumption. Ask your friends, relatives, and neighbors to come. Everyone is invited and welcome—especially you!