A Monthly Book Club for Women
Every month a new book is introduced, read and discussed.
If you are interested in reading and discussing these books together, please contact Presvytera Andrea or call the office at 480 991-3009.
Assumption Women’s Book Club 2014-2015
Discussions will take place at 7:00pm unless otherwise noted*
- September 25th Orphan Train by Christine Baker Kline
- October 23rdThe Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- November 20th Mr. Ives Christmas by Oscar Hijuelos
- December 4th Christmas Dinner/Book Exchange
- January 29ndThe Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown
- February 19thThe Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- March 26th Families and Faith by Vern Bengston
- April 23rdThirty Steps to Heaven by Vassilios Papavassiliou
- May 21stLove Anthony by Lisa Genova
- May 26th or 28th End-of-year-Celebration